- Model NO.: L2040
- Trademark: B2B
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Type: Sponge Cutting Machine
- Specification: CE
Water Jet cutter
Long regarded as a tool for trained experts, CNC Water Jet have changed dramatically in the last few years. New technologies have made it possible for just about any machine or fabricating shop to purchase and profitably operate a precision WaterJets cutting system, with little or no prior experience. Revolutionized the industry by offering the first truly affordable system to reconcile WaterJets capabilities with consistent precision results.
1. Wide range of materials The Water Jet Center can work with a wide variety of materials, ranging from metals to ceramics, composites, glass, marble and granite.
2. Quality finishThe finish provided by the Water Jet Center is a smooth, sandblasted finish. No rough edges, burrs or jagged ends.
3. No heat in machining processBecause the Waterjet uses water and abrasive, the material is not heated up significantly during the cutting process. This makes the Water Jet Center ideal for materials that are affected or deformed by heat, such as titanium.
4. Environmentally friendlyThe Water Jet Center uses water and garnet to cut. Garnet is an inert gemstone, which can be disposed of in the municipal waste stream. No toxic fumes are produced during machining.
5. No tool changingYou don't need to change cutting tools with the Water Jet Center. One nozzle is used to machine all the different types of materials and shapes, saving time and the expense of multiple cutting tools.
6. Minimal burrUsing the abrasivejet, there is little or no burr in most materials.
7. Quick to programThe WaterJet Center comes complete with a comprehensive CAD program (called Layout). You can draw parts from scratch in Layout, or import standard DXF files created in other programs. You can even trace over a photograph or bitmap image. In addition, machinery are supported by a wide variety of third party software products such as
8. Fast set-up and programming, Make is the other main program provided as part of the Water Jet Center. Make takes the tool path created by Layout and calculates the exact position and cutting speed of the nozzle at a resolution of over 2, 000 points per inch (800 points/cm). All you do is specify the material and thickness and Make does the rest.
9. Complement existing tools, used for either primary or secondary operationsThe Water Jet Center can also work with your other machine tools to take advantage of the unique capabilities of each. An example of this is roughing out nested parts on the to maximize material usage, and then performing final machining on a mill or machining center.
10. Reduce setup timesLittle or no side force on the material being machined reduces the need to complex fixtures and greatly speeds setup times.